Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stash Mania



I've decided to do this one. I went shopping yesterday in my stash and found some wonderful greens, purple and lavendar. At first I though I needed to go to the fabric store, but I remembered that I had done that a LOT already. I should have what I need here. The beautiful thing about being in love with fabric is that you always have something you can use.

But sometimes the lure of the fabric store attacks and you can't resist. You have to go there, walk down the isles and rub your hands across the fabric, while all the time your eyes are peeled to the color you are searching for.

I step back at the beginning of the isle and squint my eyes. Then I see it, the fabric that I must have. Sometimes it is just what I need for the current project and then other times I know it will be great for something-I don't know what yet. Those "great for something" fabrics come in handy in times like this.

No comments: