Friday, January 22, 2010

Time Flies



I was very surprised to see that I haven't written on here since November. The holidays came in and swept me away literally. We had a great Thanksgiving holiday with family but I was feeling a little under the weather. I had that cough that didn't want to go away. It was really draining and took all my energy away. When I have days when I don't even want to sew, I know I am sick.



Then the end of the year holidays were here before I knew it. We had a great time for Kwanzaa. Umoja night was held at the Atrium on Sweet Auburn and it was wonderful for me. We had the opportunity to show our exhibit that night. We had a big celebration at our home for Kujichagulia and the rest of the week was family time.


The Resplendent Exhibition has been extended through January, which is very exciting. Friday, January 29, the Atrium presents Beverly "Guitar" Watkins at 6:30pm. You can still see the exhibit and enjoy at evening of music, fun, and relaxation. You may RSVP at (404) 524-7921 or call for additional information.

No comments: