Friday, March 2, 2012

200 Quilts!




I started today with the happy dance. Oh yes I am celebrating. Last year I came up with the brilliant idea of posting 365 quilts in 365 days on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/obaquilts I say brilliant because a lot of those days it was the dumbest thing I ever came up with. It was hard to keep up with it everyday. I like to fool myself that I can be perfect and find so many things that remind me that I am not. I missed pretty much the whole months of December and January. By February I finally got back on it.

Today, March 2, 2012 I made it to 200. How great is that? 200 quilts posted in my facebook album. If you have a lot of time go there and look at them. If you have a little time check out a few of them. This is a great way to see my work at a glance. I look at it now and think that I could have organized it better but maybe not. If I had tried to organize it, I might have made it boring. The way it is now, you get some new quilts mixed in with some of my older work.

I also wanted to do something really great to celebrate today. I came up with a day of 20% all bed quilts on my website: http://www.obaquilts.com/ That was the closest thing I could think of that could represent 200 quilts. Today is the day to go for that big bed quilt you have been eyeing.

I also want to invite you all to "Like" my facebook page: www.facebook.com/obaquilts


I need you to help cheer me on through the next 100 entries.

The 2012 Art Quilt Calendar is on sale at a great price. If you haven't gotten on yet, now is the time. A wonderful way to collect my art.



Well I guess I need to get back to work if I am going to come up with 100 more quilts. Wow!

No comments: