Thursday, April 19, 2012

Self-Publish Your Own Quilt Catalog

I received my copy of Kyra Hick's wonderful book about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I read it in one sitting. Loved it. Such a fast and easy read. I started recommending it right away.  My mind was going so fast about the possibilities it opened up for so many artists. I just happen to be a quilt artist so it immediately spoke to me, but if I were some other kind of artist I would see the application right away. I could see a photographer publishing a catalog of his/her work or a poet publishing his/her work.
Ms. Hicks is also writing a regular blog about publishing your own quilt catalog. www.publishyourquilts.blogspot.com   The beautiful thing about the blog is that it gives one a chance to ask the author questions and make comments.  The book is a wonderful addition to the blog. If you are anything like me, you want to have a chance to read some sections it over and over.

I got to work right away, cataloging a few of my quilts. That is when I realized that I could be at this a long time. Maybe I'll do several books, who knows. The good news is that I will be able to share my book with you soon.

Technology has changed the way of the world. The book publishing industry was not exempt. We all have the ability to publish our own books at our fingertips. No more waiting on someone else to validate you or your work. Validate yourself and here's how-How To Self-Publish Your Own Quilt Catalog.
For now, I can't say enough about the wonders of this new book How To Self-Publish Your Own Quilt Catalog. Ms. Hicks is disclosing ideas that you will not get anywhere else.

Get Your Copy Today at:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=How+to+self-publish+your+own+quilt+catalog

No comments: