Thursday, October 2, 2014

Been Working

I was amazed to find that I had not written anything since July. The months are rolling by so fast, but I have been working. Maybe that is why it seems like they are going by fast, because I had my head buried in my work.
 
Then I go from the sewing machine to the long arm quilting machine. I am thoroughly enjoying myself. I have said so many times that I feel guilty when people suggest they love my work. When you do what you love it doesn't feel like work. Sometimes it feels like the quilts spring from my fingertips. What I do comes to me easily. Sure time and skill do go into the work but the pleasure I feel is such a great reward.
I am going to split my time a little better and Keep this blog alive. But for now I have to rush off to work. Promise to post new stuff soon. :-)

2 comments:

Amanda Trought said...

I wish I could spend some time with you in your studio...one day maybe! I am on the newbie quilting trail still learning, but inspired by many - looking forward to spending more time on your blog, your a blessing!x

aisha said...

Thanks again Amanda. You are getting ready for a wonderful experience. Remember to have fun with it. When it stops being fun- give it up. :-)