Saturday, October 18, 2014

Moving Along

I am moving along with this project. Each day I put on a few more pieces. The good news is that I don't have to finish until next spring. I love when I can take my time and don't have to rush through it.
I already see something that needs changing. I am glad I see it now and not later like I have on so many other quilts. Every time I do a new one, I learn a lot more. This time I was concerned that I might not be able to capture the smile in her eyes. I was so worried about it because her mouth is not really turned up in a great smile. I could tell from the picture that she was smiling and hoped that I could capture that. It seems that I have.

I still have a long way to go but it feels good so far. I am still waiting to hear what all of you think. Maybe when I do a little more work on it you will tell me what you think.
I do have to say thanks for checking in on my progress.

No comments: