Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Breaking Through

I have just started a new project. I have also envied the artists that can post their work in progress. Fear has gripped me deep in my stomach at the thought of going through my process in the public eye. This year I am working on breaking through some of my stagnant habits. This may prove to be good for me and my process or not. We shall all see.

It has to be good for my spiritual development though. It is never good to be stuck. This is the project I have just started. I have a little more of a time limit on this one than I like to have, but it may make me work a little harder and consistent on this one quilt.

This is my rough sketch on paper. I don't have a name for it yet, but I am hoping that you all will help me with that. I am holding my breath and getting ready to post the first stage of fabric work soon.

No comments: