Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Times at High School




I have to say we had a wonderful time at Eagle's Landing High School. Special thanks to Principal Crerie, Mrs. Jordon, Mrs. Spencer, Mrs. Wright and Ms. Georgia for all they did in putting together a great Black History Month Program that everyone could be proud of. An outstanding list of students displayed various talents: Zaire O'Neal, Iachin Goggin, Isiah Hamm, Trevor Oliver, Rodney Joseph, Casey Gardner, Lindsey Bloodworth, Daniel Hyde, Mia Black. the Eagle's Landing High School Chorus and a special presentation from the Bellethnic Dance Company. Black History month has come a long way since I was in high school. A welcome change.

I also gave away copies of my book, "Afterwhile: Secrets of a Woman's Heart." Some of the readers should come on here and block with me about it.




No comments: